Related Posts with Thumbnails

Roses

I arrived back from Launceston in the evening on my birthday, so I did not see Dave on that day. He came around the next day though, bringing some beautiful long stemmed pale pink roses. Since I began to get to know Dave back in July, there has been a long running joke about my tendancy to like pink. So pink roses seemed appropriate! Dave also gave me a framed picture of the first picture of us together, in which I am wearing a ridiculous amount of pink! You can see the picture here.



Yesterday Dave surprised me when he brought me some more roses! Red ones this time. I am spoilt, aren't I? I would never have expected any roses, let alone two bunches of them.

Dave and I officially agreed to "go out" the day before my birthday, so all this has been an exciting birthday present!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP