Related Posts with Thumbnails

Handmade wrapping paper

I recently completed some wrapping paper I began a couple of weeks ago. I began it on one of my weekends at my parent's house, and then left it here while I went to the north of the state to work. Now I am on holiday (vacation in USA speak) at my parent's house, so I was able to complete it. Here is how I did it:

1. Kept blank white sheets of thin paper. I think these came as packaging in a parcel, but I don't remember exactly.

2. Stamped the sheets using craft stamps and a black ink pad.

3. Used my chalks to colour the stamps. If I'd had coloured ink pads it would have been quicker and easier as I would not have needed to go through this step. Step two would have been the last step.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP