Related Posts with Thumbnails

Birthday Party

I had a birthday party on Friday night. It was a fun time with lots of friends! Packing 30 people into my parent's living room was a challenge, but everyone seemed to have a good time.

Here I am with Sam Downes. The Downes family loves to tease me about how much I like pink, so their present was all pink! I think Sam, 15, must have been embarassed to be seen presenting such a gift.


Inside the pink bag, it was fun to discover pink sparkling grape juice. There was also a cute grey bear in a pink t-shirt, six light pink glasses, pink straws, and pink napkins. I am very glad I decided not to wear pink to my party!


Here are friends Ruth and Camille Peacock drinking the pink juice out of pink glasses on our pink couch!

Here are some of my presents. I was amazed at what I received from my kind friends over the past week. Three vases (all very different to each other), a Royal Albert plate with pink roses and a scalloped edge, patchwork in a frame, cups, a serving platter, soaps (including baby soap which is allegedly for my hope chest!), a muffin tin, roses from Dave, chocolates, a t-shirt, hair clips, and more.


I am planning to post more pictures soon. The fact that I have posted about presents first does not mean I consider them the most important thing about my birthday or my party :)! I just love the pictures of my pink gifts, so I had to put them up first!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP