Related Posts with Thumbnails

More party pics

On Friday night, 30 plus people crammed into my parent's living room to help me celebrate my birthday. I was blessed that they all made the effort to come out.

Here are Nick and James . . .


Talking and eating . . .


My sister Janelle, with some of the food pictured in the background. My sister is now 32 weeks pregnant with twins.


On my party invitation, I promised pictures of food and fun to those who missed out on coming. However, I forgot to photograph the food until it was almost too late . . .


We had cakes, ice cream, pies, jelly, and fruit salad. I didn't have much time to eat, with all the greetings and goodbyes that were going on. I was still eating my piece of cheese cake at 10pm!

Here I am with my friend Yvonne . . .


Here I am with Dave, after most people had left. Apparantly I look ditzy in this picture, but it is still my favourite picture of us so far.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP