Related Posts with Thumbnails

On holiday!

My birthday today is also my last day of work for this term. Tonight I will catch the bus to my parent's home, which is about three hours away. I will not be back at work for two and a half weeks. Last night, I felt like I received an early birthday present when one Mum of a child I teach unexpectedly brought in some classroom equipment. She did not know it was my birthday, she was just being generous. She is actually the same age as me, 25. Before this year, I never would have imagined I could have been so excited about abucus (frames with coloured beads). I don't think I even knew what they were. Now I am very happy to receive three for my classroom, as they are very good for little children learning how to add and subtract. My class also received two math games, and we spent about an hour playing one of them today. We also made paper geckos, and practiced sight words and reading. I enjoy the children, so it was a good way to spend my birthday.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP