Related Posts with Thumbnails

Twins to arrive tomorrow!

My sister's twins seem to like staying put! However, tomorrow they will be forced to emerge. Janelle is now 38 weeks pregnant and each twin weights seven pounds! It is time for them to stop sharing such a small space! I am looking forward to finally having the question answered: two boys, two girls, or a boy and a girl? Their names are also an item of much interest for me. I plan to see them for the first time on Thursday night or on Friday, when I return to Hobart after working this week. My sister goes into hospital for the labour to be induced at about the same time I need to leave for work tomorrow, and I have no doubt that my thoughts will turn to her often as the day passes. I am continuing to pray that she will be able to deliver them without the need for a caesarean.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP