Related Posts with Thumbnails

Before birth

I met my twin nephews, Jeriah and Caleb, last night. They are even more loveable than I anticipated :). I am not yet able to upload photos of them. In the meantime, I thought it would be good to share a few pregnancy pictures. Ever since my sister found out she was having twins, her example of an uncomplaining and positive attitude have been an inspiration to me. I admire her even more after hearing some of what she went through with the birth. Her perseverence in choosing a natural birth is amazing, especially since the doctors were advising her during the birth to have an epidural and later a caesarean when the second baby was breech.

All these pictures were taken two and a half weeks before the birth.


Here I am with my sister, who usually weighs about as much as I do!

Janelle with her husband Lyndon.

Janelle and Esther.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP