Related Posts with Thumbnails

Time to decide

I have a long running legal case for compensation from the Motor Accidents Insurance Board (MAIB) with regard to my injuries and subsequent chronic pain that I sustained in a car accident in 1999. I wrote about my car accident, and mentioned some of the aspects of being involved in a legal case, in my post 9/7/99 in the providence of God. All motorists are required to be insured with the MAIB, and each person pays hundreds of dollars each year to them on the understanding that they will be insured for any medical expenses and lost income that result from a car accident. My legal case has been ongoing for five and a half years. I am presently faced with important decisions about my case. I would appreciate your prayers as I seek God about what avenues to take.

Edited on November 20 - I decided I had perhaps included too much information about my case on the Internet. However, I do feel in great need of your prayers and I hope that you will continue to pray as I make decisions! One of the things I most need prayer for is that I will not take on heavy burdens, but I will rest in the sovereignty of God as I make the best decisions I can. I need to trust God as he guides me. I was blessed as I read James 1 this morning, a reminder of the truth of God's care for us and also of the truth that money is a passing matter.

2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

9 Let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation, 10 but the rich in his humiliation, because as a flower of the field he will pass away. 11 For no sooner has the sun risen with a burning heat than it withers the grass; its flower falls, and its beautiful appearance perishes. So the rich man also will fade away in his pursuits.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP