Related Posts with Thumbnails

More on blogger beta

I am presently in the process of labelling many of my past posts. To do this, I have to edit and republish them. So I apologise to those who have blog tracking systems that keep registering lots of new posts from me, when there are not really that many! I know some blog tracking systems (perhaps all) register as new any posts that have been edited.

As I mentioned before, if you want to comment and you are still on blogger (as opposed to blogger beta) you cannot use your blogger login details. You have to choose the "other" of "anonymous" category.

All this is a bit troublesome, I know, but I think the benefits of blogger beta will outweigh troubles in the transition time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP