Related Posts with Thumbnails

Clarendon

Last weekend I had the joy of visiting one of Tasmania's many old houses. This is one of the most beautiful I have seen. It is about 30 mins south of Launceston. It was built in the 1830s, and is said to resemble some Louisiana mansions.

I enjoyed touring the house, but what I most enjoyed was wandering the lovely grounds in the spring weather. The birds were singing, the sun was warm, and best of all I could wear open shoes for the first time in months and feel the wet grass on my bare feet.






I enjoyed walking beside the river that borders the property. I love the new bright green leaves on the trees.

On the drive back, the views distracted me! I had to stop and try to capture them. However, the pictures below don't seem to capture the beauty of what it was like to be there!




I felt so full of joy on this spring day. I loved the drive, as well as my visit to Clarendon. I enjoyed listening to my hymn CD and relishing the beauty of nature. All seemed well with my world, at least for a few hours! It is a blessing when the beauty of God's world reminds us of His goodness, provision, and faithfulness. Truly, he gives in abundance.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP