Related Posts with Thumbnails

Big changes underfoot!

I have decided to undergo a massive blog re-make! I was never thrilled with my original colour, so I am glad I can now change the colours as I like them. Please let me know what you think of my new colours and design, even if you don't like it. I will perhaps change the colours each season.

The main reason I changed over to blogger beta is that I want to use categories. I have not yet sorted it out completely, but hopefully all my posts will soon be filed under and appear on my sidebar under those categories. I hope it works out!

I am also thinking of changing my blog name. I am not sure what to though . . . everything I think of seems cliched. My latest thought is "Sovereign Seasons", accompanied by Eccles. &: 13-14 "Consider the work of God; For who can make straight what he has made crooked? In the day of prosperity be joyful, But in the day of adversity consider: Surely God has appointed the one as well as the other, So that man can find out nothing that will come after him." This seems very sober, and will perhaps offend any less Calvanist readers I have . . . but I like it. What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions for what I could call my blog?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP