Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Beauty of Romans

This week Amanda hosted the Carnival of Beauty. She has compiled the entries here. I have already enjoyed reading some of them. I have been blessed with the insights ladies have shared, and the personal perspectives they have brought to it. I noticed that the links to Loni's post don't seem to be working in Amanda's list. I visited Loni's site for the first time today. I enjoyed her perspectives on the topics she covered. She is one of those inspirational homeschool Mum's of many! I was especially blessed when I read her story of being Thankful for Life. In this post, Loni shares how she was adopted out as a baby and her thankfulness to her birth parents. She says: They gave life and yet gave it up - a very enormous, unselfish sacrifice.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP