Related Posts with Thumbnails

Taronga Zoo

Here are some pictures of my visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo last month. My aunt has visited many zoos around the world, and she thinks it is the best! It certainly has the best views, as these pictures show.


Can you spy the animal in the picture above?



This seal decided to do a show as I walked past. Doesn't he look good against that backdrop? Answers in Genesis has a good article about seals.



The orangutan is a facinating animal with legs that seem too short, and strange folds making up its face. It had been resting under a sack on a high wooden perch, and I spied it when I took the chair lift above the zoo to get to the top entrance. Later on when I walked past, it decided to swing back and forth along the ropes. Yay!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP