Related Posts with Thumbnails

Midlands Journeying


In the past several weeks I have gone up and down the Midlands highway more ever before, and this afternoon I leave again. On each journey I see this unique hay creation. On my journeys I have been listening to the Vision Forum Faith and Freedom tour CDs. I bought both Jamestown to Jubilee and
Landmarks and Liberty
at a half price sale. I have not regretted it! It is really a cheap way to satisfy my passion for American history, when you consider other options (like going on a Faith and Freedom tour in person)! It is exciting to be able to learn about history from a Christian perspective. Topics covered include the significance of Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower journey, Plimoth Plantation, how the Salem Witch Trials resulted from ignoring Biblical law (not from following it), the founding fathers, and the Jamestown settlement. I look forward to my bus trips, despite the pain and discomfort, because I get to listen to these for hours. I will finish them soon, but maybe I could listen to them all again!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP