Related Posts with Thumbnails

A most unnecessary hat

I figure it is time for a break from serious posts after yesterday, so I have decided to post on my unnecessary hat :).







I discovered this hat at a stock take sale. I was in the store to pick up sensible things like socks and pyjamas off layby, when I saw the hat. I tried it on, and it was all down hill from there. Did I really need a pure wool brown hat with a pink ribbon . . . uh, no, but do I always have to be sensible? Had I ever thought of owning such a hat before . .. uh, no, but I really like it :).

Any doubts I had about the hat were dispelled when I wore it to school for the next day. It created a lot of fun, as nearly everyone commented on it and had a laugh.

It also created some fun that weekend when I wore it to church. I visited Trinity Church for their first day, because some friends are involved. This lovely lady had fun wearing my hat . . .



This friend also had fun wearing the hat. I hope he will forgive me for posting this picture . . .



Thankfully he does not frequent blogs (he's one of those "what's the point of them" people). However, it is possible that someone who does frequent blogs may tell him. This photo reminds me of the cover picture on "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". Does it remind you of that too?

I recommend new hats to you all, there is nothing like them for a conversation starter.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP