Related Posts with Thumbnails

Goodbye, dear friend


Today my friend Hunnah leaves for Sydney, where here husband is taking up a new job. Hunnah has been a good friend for many years. She was kind to me in my first year of school, when I was not yet a Christian, and has been a faithful friend ever since. Our circumstances have greatly changed over those years, and we have shared many events. We now share fellowship in the Lord, and that is more important than anything. Thank you Hunnah for many years of kind words, discussions about the Bible and the Christian life, support, and love. I trust that we will have many more years of fellowship ahead, even if it is less frequent and from a much greater distance! May God bless your new life in Sydney.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP