Related Posts with Thumbnails

Very excited!

On Sunday night I was very excited to hear that I have another niece!! I felt so much joy, and have been praising God ever since! The night I heard, whenever I woke up during the night I'd slowly remember my new niece and feel that joy creeping up again. I am unable to share her name online, as her parents have only given permission for pictures of their children.

Her family is pictured here. It is lovely for her parents to have a girl after two active tiny boys! They are not the sort to go around saying they are "trying for a girl" (thankfully!), but I think most people are happy to have a bit of variety! I think nearly every woman wants a daughter. Their oldest child turns three in about a week, so for a very short time they have three under three!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of purchasing my little niece a cute bear in a pink dress. Apparently Darian (my brother) hates pink, but I think he is going to have to get used to it :).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP