Related Posts with Thumbnails

April Wedding

I am finally posting pictures of the wedding back in April. My sister-in-law's brother James was was married to Lauren, one of my friends at school. I prayed for a long time for Lauren to follow the Lord, and I know that many prayed for James as well, so it was special to see them loving the Lord and getting married! Lauren and I came to our school at the same time: Grade 10. Lauren moved from a different school, but it was my first year at school ever! Neither of us were following Christ then. I was converted first, and then prayed for Lauren for many years. We worked together as waitresses at one stage.

The ceremony was held in a garden with all the beautiful autumn leaves.



My nephew stood very still the whole time. I'm not sure why! Perhaps he was scared and didn't know what else to do. It was wonderful that he didn't cry or muck up! He just held securely to Aunty Shellyanne's hand the whole time.


Here is Phil, who used to have a blog, with his lovely . . . . sister. Phil is my sister-in-law's brother or, if you prefer this term, my brother's brother-in-law. There should be shorter and easier term for this relationship, don't you think? Phil and I go to the same church. I like to tell people at church that Phil and I share nephews, and then watch them try to work out how that works. They usually can't work it out (or can't be bothered!), so I tell them that my brother is married to Phil's sister.


Back safe with Daddy.


The family.



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP