Related Posts with Thumbnails

Read Kimi's blog!

Kimi writes a lot of good posts. She seems to have an ability to turn out a lot of indepth posts. Here are a few I have enjoyed in the past few weeks:

Why Food

Prayer, Healing, and Trust

Weddings and Modesty parts one and two. I don't necessarily think that strapless dresses are immodest. I have seen some very nice ones. However, I would not be comfortable wearing one. While I am not getting married any time soon (unless I meet someone tomorrow and have an extremely rapid courtship!), it is good to know that there are many styles available with more coverage! I especially enjoyed seeing the styles at Beautifully Modest. A whole lot of wedding dresses with sleeves!

Finally, check out Is this what it means to be an adult?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP