Related Posts with Thumbnails

I've decided!


I have decided on this photo for my wall, Some of those who voted in this post swayed me toward it. It was Yvonne's eloquent explanation that swayed me most:


I go for no.3, it looks more natural than no.2 - it has the balance of the formal grown-up clothes on your nephew but in a natural, relaxed child position. So overall, number 3 results in maximum cuteness (and less like he's been forced into the clothes and made to stand there!)

I did not want the little guy to look forced into clothes and made to stand there! I've been known to change my mind though, so who know what will really end up on my wall!

As you can see, I've also updated my blogger profile with this picture. The other picture looked far too much like summer as I sat here blogging dressed in wool!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP