Related Posts with Thumbnails

Prayer request update

Thanks to those who have been praying about the matters I mentioned in this post.

Thankfully, my furniture problems are resolved! While Mum, Dad, and I could not find a way to adjust my chair to make it right, there was a mechanism for doing so that was not visible. All it took was an explanation over the phone from the saleswoman at the shop where we ordered it. God willing, I'll have no more trouble with furniture for my back for many years ahead! Another positive is that Dad told me on the weekend that he'd help me pay for the chair.

My inner problems are, as usual, less easily adjusted! Prayers that I'll not be covetous or angry would continue to be helpful. I've been learning Hebrews 13:5. Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For he himself said: "I will never leave you or forsake you."

I mostly had a good time at home. I had been away for so long that I'd forgotten where some things where, and couldn't find them! I think I need a book on organisation. Esther continued to be very excited to play with Aunty, and even enjoyed my singing! She stayed quiet while I sang the song I wrote of here. Maybe it just takes a child to recognise my true talent ;) . I also loved seeing my parents and friends, and attending church.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP