Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pre-school Montessori books for parents



I enjoyed reading Child's Play, Maja Pitamic's book for parents of 1 - 3 year olds. There were few activities for the under 2s, but it would be worth borrowing this book again when Elnathan is older. I loved the clear layout, simple materials, and outlines of child development. The book is divided into the topics Exploring Senses, Co-ordination, Arts & Crafts, Games & Movement, Language & Stories, Out & About. Each activity is given an age guideline. Teach Me to do it Myself is another lovely title from this author, but Deb Chitwood's review is so good that I don't need to write any more! I can't wait to borrow this again when I have a 3 year old child.

Anonymous –   – (June 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

Hello. Stoped by from Mountain Musings to see your interview with Deb. Long story VERY short, we too plan to home school our children. Thank you for sharing your interview you had with her with all of us. I really appriciate it. I wish you all the best in your endevers to grow in God at every opportunity. sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP