Related Posts with Thumbnails

ABC Sampler



Since discovering we are expecting a second baby I have been extra motivated to complete projects. I began this ABC sampler when pregnant with Elnathan, and hoped to finish it before his birth. Well, it was finished much closer to his first birthday! Now it is framed on the wall of his room. Next week I hope to be able to post a picture of my completed sampler quilt. I only have one side of the binding to finish!

My goal is to have a maximum of two major projects and two minor projects on the go at once. This may seem a lot to those who are not crafty, but those who are always inspired to start something new will understand! I am hoping this "rule" will simplify my life and reduce clutter. I want to start a big project of a quilt for the new baby, so I need to finish other major projects. What about you? Do you have many (or any) projects on the go at the moment?

auschick  – (June 4, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

Good luck with finishing your projects! I have so many on the go... and tonnes of fabric that I need to turn into clothes! And old clothes that I want to recycle into new clothes/bags.... crafty people are crazy people!

Unknown  – (June 8, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Congratulations on the new baby.

When my children were younger I too loved having crafty projects, mainly quilting, to work on. I keep thinking it's time to get out my machines and begin quilting again.

Your wall hanging is so beautiful.

--Mari

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP