Related Posts with Thumbnails

My latest way to dry cloth nappies


I bought this handy air dryer from our local home and garden store. I was attracted to it because it is so compact that it can fit into a corner of a room.We do not own an electric dryer, so it is important for us to be able to dry things inside easily. Last week I came up with a new reason why this is a great system - I can take it out the front door and let my nappies have some sun on the porch! This is excellent for those days when the weather is uncertain and it is difficult to decide whether or not to dry nappies inside or outside. I can take it in and out quickly and they also gain some shelter from the veranda. This is just one more idea that may also be of use to others! The down side to this system is that the wheels don't have locks, so baby can be tempted to play with it. However, so far we have been blessed to be able to teach Elnathan not to play with it.

Tat  – (June 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

I have one of those on my balcony, they are great. I even used to bring it inside on rainy days until my 13-month-old dropped it on top of herself and get her finger stuck so that it took me a while to work out how to get it out. It was all blue by that time...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP