Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Full House

Last weekend I went home to a full house! My brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews were visiting from Queensland to attend a wedding. My oldest newphew (who will be three in June) was a page boy. I hope to post pictures of him looking totally adorable in his suit, vest, and bow tie at some later date! For now, here are some pictures of the family.

Here is my dear sister-in-law with nephew 2, who is 14 months old. He will have a little brother or sister in June :)!!



The boys . . .



Esther was entranced with her little cousin, as she was on his last visit. This time she was determined to "help" him walk. He can walk well on his own, and Esther's efforts seemed to make him trip over. Her helpfulness created plenty of laughs though, and a great picture opportunity!


Aunty Sherrin let Esther and nephew 1 play on her bed with her toys. The rabbit is a special toy, because my Grandad gave it to me a few years before he died. Other efforts to amuse the children in "Sherrin's room" included being spun on the ergonomic chair whilst holding toys, and rolling the big excercise ball back and forth.

What fun it is to have little people around the house!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP