Related Posts with Thumbnails

A mother's prayers


I remember my mother's prayers and they have followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln



Esther and Mum reading together


Esther and Mum picking tomatoes

Abraham Lincoln's comment about his mother's prayers is also true of my life. There have been many times where my mother's prayers have seemed to surround me, even when she is far away. Times when I have been involved in sin, and I remember how disappointed she would be. Times when I have been troubled, depressed, or lonely away from home. Times when good things happen, and I think they must be answers to my mother's prayers.

As Esther and Mum's other grandchildren grow, her prayers also surround them. I pray all her prayers will be answered, and she will be blessed to see them walk in the truth. Even when Mum is dead, I trust that God will remember and answer her prayers. They will still cling to us.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP