Related Posts with Thumbnails

Food in South Africa

I am eventually going to stop posting pictures of my South Africa trip, but that time has not yet come! I would have posted many more by now, but my computer is a little sick. I think it needs a computer doctor!

In South Africa we found it a lot cheaper to eat out, as the exchange rate was very good. I got to eat my favourite food for dinner one night, and it was so good that we went back to the same place for lunch the next day! . . .

They make good pizzas over there!

I also went to McDonalds . . . the same all over the world! I didn't really eat this hamburger, it was Dave's. It worked well for the photo though!

aus_chick  – (February 13, 2007 at 12:55 AM)  

the one thing i refuse to do when i travel is eat mcdonalds... but that pizza looks great :-)

Sherrin  – (February 13, 2007 at 1:02 PM)  

I agree with you about McDonalds! I almost never eat there when I am here, let alone overseas! Dave wanted to go there though for some reason I don't remember, so I decided it didn't really matter if we did!

dan  – (February 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM)  

Yeouch, reading your posts makes me want to go to South Africa (primarily to see some friends of mine from a decade ago).

I too would definitely endeavour to avoid MockDonalds wherever I go. It's a last resort for desperate times only.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP