Related Posts with Thumbnails

All dressed up for a wedding

When we were in South Africa, Dave and I were blessed to be able to attend a wedding of one of Dave's former flat mates. It was the first wedding I have ever been to where I had never met the bride or the groom prior to their wedding day!

Dave told me that if I was going to put any photos on my blog, they should include this one . . .


I may as well also throw in this full length shot. I had never seen Dave in a suit before, and I have not seen him in one since!

Nick  – (February 18, 2007 at 11:47 PM)  

Hey there Sherrin!

Yes that top photo is a lovely one of you and Dave.

Nick

John Dekker  – (February 20, 2007 at 2:23 PM)  

Nick, you have a blogger account! Almost there!

Keziah  – (February 21, 2007 at 6:30 AM)  

I love your dress - lovely colour. There are great photos.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP