Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mike and Christine forever

I am thrilled that my friend Mike's experiment in internet dating has worked out extremely successfully! Mike went to the USA in November to meet Christine, and they are now engaged! He was so sure about the relationship that he proposed three days after arriving in the USA. As I mentioned in this post, I had some misgivings about their relationship. However, I am now delighted that God is working in their lives to make them both so happy! Last week at church I plied Mike with nosy questions, and he obligingly answered all of them! How did you propose? Did you feel like you were going to fall over when you met her? . . .

Now Christine is coming to visit Tasmania, in just a few days! I am very excited about meeting her. She will be the first person I will meet in "real life" whom I have previously only known through blogging. Today I enjoyed reading Christine's story of her time with Mike in the USA. I appreciated the fact that both Christine and Mike sought her parent's approval to marry.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP