Related Posts with Thumbnails

Esther's birthday party

I have found that Lydia's Thursdays of Thankfulness initiative has helped me to focus more upon being thankful. This week I can think of lots and lots of things to share, but I will not have time for all of them. I am very thankful for a happy time at my niece Esther's birthday party on December 2. Esther turned three. It was fun to watch her enjoying herself. What more could any little girl want than a grandma and a mummy to sing, a daddy to pray, and two new brothers to cuddle, and a dog cake, . . .


What more could Aunty Sherrin want than two baby boys to cuddle at once, and a little girl to grab my knee, and . . .


a boyfriend who likes holding babies.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP