Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cataract Gorge

In Launceston, one of my favourite places to visit is Cataract Gorge. These pictures were taken way back in May, but as usual I did not have time to upload them until now! The Gorge boasts the longest single span chair lift in the world. The first two pictures were taken while I was on the chair lift.




When I go to the Gorge, I usually walk around the basin, including over the bridge pictured here. It is only a short drive from where I live, and a wonderful place to walk.




The Gorge is home to many peacocks.

Early in May the colours were spectacular. I am a great lover of autumn, so I was thrilled that God enabled me to visit the Gorge for the first time just when the leaves seemed at their best!



I visited at just the right time, because on my second visit the leaves were all gone!

My third visit to the Gorge was with Mum and Dad. They look very cute here, don't you think?



I will soon loose count of my visits to the Gorge, I am sure, because I keep going there for my walks. I am blessed to live close to such beauty.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP