Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wattles & mobiles

more spring time beauty



Another sign of spring coming is the wattle flowers out everywhere. I enjoyed looking at them during some of my two and a half hour bus rides between Hobart and Launceston.

learnt to text

Another thing I've been doing on the bus is sending text messags. I learnt to send them last week, so it is a novelty for me at the moment! I don't know why I never did it before. I have hardly used my mobile since my aunt gave it to me in January, because the company it is with has poor reception in Tasmania. However, this doesn't matter with texts. My friends must sometimes feel themselves to be the recipients of messages about nothing in particular! I'm sure I'll get over it soon! It is better than email for me in Launceston, since I don't have a personal computer here. However, I think that like the internet mobile phones could become very addictive!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP