Related Posts with Thumbnails

Winter, autumn, or spring?

In Tasmania, the seasons blend together somewhat. It is winter, but autumn leaves still hand on some trees and the signs of spring begin appearing in mid-winter July. I love the seasons, even if they sometimes blend together! I am rejoicing in the coming of spring.

I took this picture yesterday.


These tiny flowers were blooming in my garden at the end of July. I'm glad I came home on the weekend two weeks ago, or I'd never have seen them. They were dead when I went to look at them last night.


A couple of weeks before I took the picture of the crocus, I captured Esther looking well matched with the last of autumn . . .



With the first signs of spring, I am reminded of the greatest gift I am anticipating in the spring . . . twins! They are not due until early December, but twins are induced before full term usually so they should be born in November! I can't wait to post a picture of myself holding them both!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP