Related Posts with Thumbnails

No matchmaking for me

One day I was in the bathroom, where we have brick step up to the shower. I was thinking about how one of my fiends seems to have been thwarted in love too many times, and I wished he'd find someone lovely to marry. I was only feeling sorry for him. I hadn't even got onto thinking up an ideal match. In the midst of these musings I bashed my foot into the step. My toes were so sore that I thought I'd broken them. It was painful to walk for days. One toe turned black, but it still moved so it was not broken (according to Mum). This happened about two months ago, and my toe still hurts sometimes. Every time it hurts I remind myself that matchmaking obviously is not my career.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP