Related Posts with Thumbnails

New Year, New Opportunities

I am in Sydney working for New South Wales Right to Life (www.nswrtl.org.au). They phoned me in the middle of last week to ask if I could come up, since a staff member will need to be away from work unexpectedly for some weeks. I can only be here until the 24th, due to my committments as a teacher's aid in Launceston. However, they still wanted to fly me up. So I am grateful to be here, learning a lot about pro-life work first hand! Praise God for unexpected opportunities.

On the pro-life theme, www.ausfamily.org/youth has been updated. There is a link to Christina's great article on RU486. I also have a new article on there. I have explained why the argument that "if something has always been around we should tolerate it" is deeply flawed.

Submissions on RU486 to the Senate inquiry are due today - there is still time to quickly write one tonight!! I sent mine in this morning, after having to a new one because the first was left on my computer at home! Complete and carefully written, sitting there unsent. That is what happens when you fly off at a few days notice!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP