Related Posts with Thumbnails

More adventures in Sydney

God has continued to bless me up here in this big city!

I have been learning a lot at work, and seem to have been of some use as well!

On Saturday it was a beautiful sunny day. This was lovely since it was overcast for five days after I arrived, and I did not see the sun once! On Saturday I visited the Art Gallery, and enjoyed seeing several amazing old buildings on the way. At the Art Gallery I enjoyed looking at Australian 19th and early 20th century paintings, and European 15th and 16th century paintings. As usual, I avoided the modern section! After that I went to the zoo. I love animals, and always love to visit zoos. Taronga zoo is especially great since it has amazing views of the harbour.

On Sunday I went to Roseville Presbyterian Church. I appreciated the sermon on reaching the lost, the hymns, the prayers, and even the organ music! It was great to have a good experience of going to a church I did not know. I have had several bad experiences in the past, while on holiday. I also visited the Roseville Anglican Church for the end of their service. It also seems like a good evangelical church. I would have gone back in the evening, but it is 20 mins walk from my aunts and my feet were very sore after walking heaps on Saturday.

Overall, I am praising God for a great visit to Sydney.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP