Related Posts with Thumbnails

iSonto #13

Elnathan had fun with the box in the backyard.



In this picture the "house" is about to topple over.

Natey's memory verse was Psalm 23, along with other children at church.

Mercy was posed for a picture on her great Grandad's grave in Sydney on the weekend, when she and I went up for a wedding. He would have loved her!


Here she is at the wedding.




From garden to tummies . . .

Heaps of silverbeet in a "Chickpeas and chard" slowcooker dish, and pies.Mercy loves silverbeet, so I just fish it out of whatever we are eating and chop it up for her.
 
A book we enjoyed together was Grow It Eat It, which an aunt gave us while we were away. It was fun to read it with Natey when we got back. It is always exciting to receive lovely books to read together!



Encouragement, ideas and inspiration came from Ps. 23. At a difficult moment I was reminded that yes, I am in the right place because I am with the good Shepherd who gently leads those who are with young. That is the most important thing!

We are thankful for . . .

Dave's great time with Elnathan while I was away on the weekend.

Nate's quiet reading time coming in very handy when I needed to be in public and he needed to be quiet.

Nate packing up all his toys by himself - the fruit of lots of hard work beginning to be seen :)! That is one job I don't have to do at the moment!

Beetroot seedlings are popping up despite a toddler trampling on them!

Our beautiful new coat hook that Dave made, which is now up on the wall and in use.




  Isonto is a Zulu word for both week and Sunday, so Dave suggested it as the title of this little update I plan (God willing) to put out each Sunday.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP