Related Posts with Thumbnails

Post-election thoughts

I've appreciated a few of the blog posts I've read following the US election.


In A Four-Year-Old and the Presidency Steven Nichols comments on the changes in the US over the last 40 years. I am personally grateful that the US has come so far in the area of racism. I also agree with Nichols that it is not good for us to only see one colour. Voddie Baucham, a black man himself, also comments on related topics in his post Its Not All Bad

Ligon Duncan's thoughts on Praying for Obama are excellent, particularly his call for those with the greatest differences with the President-Elect to cultivate a genuine love for him. The points in this post are a challenge to me, as I pray too infrequently for Australia's leaders and don't include some of the points that are suggested! Duncan's link to Al Mohler is also well worth reading. 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP