Related Posts with Thumbnails

Field Experience

Today I completed my second day of Field Experience for my teaching Diploma. This is my second "prac" for this year, and it is challenging to go to a new school. However, I have some praise points:

* I love working with the children, and it is a great blessing to be able to spend time with them.
* I remember all of their names, which must be God's grace to me!
* My supervising teacher is very competent and kind, and I am already learning a lot from her.

I am working with a Kindergarten & Prep class, 4 to 6 year olds.

Please pray for me if you think of me, as prac tends to be a difficult time for me with regard to back pain and tiredness. I only want to work part time in future, because of my chronic pain, so working full time for this period is a challenge.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP