Related Posts with Thumbnails

The babies

I have not posted any pictures of the little men in my life for a long time! Here are the twins with their parents at my brother's engagement party.


Here I am with my second favourite boys . . .


They are more beautiful than ever, I think! Everytime I see them I can't help wondering what they will be like when they are grown. Will they be serving the Lord? Everytime I see them, I pray that they will! I often babysit. Recently Dave was visiting from Melbourne and he came with me. It was wonderful to pray aloud together for the boys. Those dimpled hands will someday be doing a lot . . . for good or for evil. The twins already seem big, and they won't be babies for much longer!

Homemanager  – (June 6, 2007 at 12:57 AM)  

Sherrin,

The twins are beautiful! Thank so much for sharing their pictures. You are so right. They will not be babies long. :-) They grow so very quickly.

Your prayers for them are so important and the time you spend loving them as their Aunt will go a long way to shaping their thoughts and inclinations toward the Lord.

Before you know it, you could be holding one of your own precious blessings...it is very exciting.

Blessings to you and Dave!
Karen

Sherrin  – (June 12, 2007 at 9:48 AM)  

It is lovely to hear from you, Karen! Thanks for your encouragement :).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP