Related Posts with Thumbnails

Zucchini makes great baby food

We harvested our first zucchini in December. I was happy when Elnathan sucked on it for a long time and cried when he accidentally dropped it! Since there are always lots of zucchinis, it is helpful to have a third person to eat them. Natey continues to enjoy his zucchini.



 


I often steam a zucchini for lunch or dinner and give Elnathan a piece or two. I enjoy eating the rest with a little salt. It is a quick and easy way to use zucchinis. Steamed zucchini is nice warm, but it is not pleasant cold. It is best to eat it all soon after cooking.




Anna  – (February 24, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

Zucchinis! I remember they seem to grow abundantly for my mom too. Good to know that they make great baby food. I've been considering planting some and I think you've convinced me. I'm still waiting for the snow to melt. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP