Related Posts with Thumbnails

Outline of the human body



Today I wanted an outline of the human body to label with Zulu words so we can learn them more easily. This was the best one I found during Internet searches. It comes from a lesson plan associated with Anatomy Acts, a Scottish exhibition of the connections between art and science. I found lots of interesting sites while searching for this. Attempting to help my family learn at home is also a good way to keep up with resources that could be useful in the primary classroom, should I ever have the opportunity to use my Dip Ed in paid work as a teacher. In the end, though, I wondered if it would have been a better use of time to simply draw a human body outline myself!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP