Related Posts with Thumbnails

December pictures

We had a wonderful month celebrating Christmas! Dave loves to decorate the tree.


My sister gave us a bassinett some time ago, and it is set up in our room looking pretty . . .


On Christmas Eve, we had "Nine Lessons and Carols" at our home. This is a worship service with carols and Bible readings and prayers. Christina was to give birth to Eve the next week (who, by the way, is a most beautiful baby).


On Christmas day we harvested some veggies to take to our family Christmas lunch.


Our sister-in-law obligingly took photos of us in my parents garden.

I hope you also had a fantastic Christmas and December.

Homemanager  – (January 11, 2009 at 3:20 PM)  

Sherrin and Dave,
You are both looking well and happy! It is so good to see. How many weeks are you now, Sherrin? I can't wait to see your precious baby.
We had a blessed Christmas with everyone home. My oldest just moved back to her apartment and she and my second oldest will be starting classes again on Monday...time passes so quickly!

Sherrin  – (January 12, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

Thank you, Karen! I am now 23 weeks. I'm glad to hear about your Christmas fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP