Related Posts with Thumbnails

All the family

My brother and his family are down from Brisbane, so it was fun to have a picnic (in Mum and Dad's yard!) with all of my siblings and their kids. All but one of the children feature in this photo . . .




Well, this is the last post from me until the last week in February. In the meantime I'll be busy trying to complete craft projects before baby comes, keeping house, using the produce of our garden and my parents' garden, keeping up with my "read the Bible in 90 days" plan, and more! I'm grateful to God for purposeful days.

Faith  – (February 1, 2009 at 12:20 AM)  

Lovely pics!
God bless you as you begin to prepare for the baby. I hope you post about your new wee one! at least to tell us if baby is boy or girl :)
you sound like you are very ready emotionally! May the Lord bless you this month while you do your Bible Study.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP