Related Posts with Thumbnails

Going away for a while!

Hi all, I am just dropping in to say that the posts I had planned for before the wedding are obviously going to have to be put on hold! After I come back from my honeymoon I plan to begin a new blog that does not have the address www.sherrinward . . . because after August 18 I will be Mrs. Drew! Currently there are flowers that need to be done, lots of phone calls, final dress arrangements, rehersals, friends from every direction, six nieces and nephews filling the living room . . . so blogging is not a priority. Thanks for your support of my blog over the nearly two years I have had it. I will post my new blog address here when I have it. Please pray for peaceful and joyful wedding preparations and family time.

ineedtoread  – (August 16, 2007 at 4:19 PM)  

ohmygosh, i'd forgotten your wedding date! i didn't realise it was so close! congratulations and blessings to you both over the next days and weeks!!!

John Dekker  – (August 16, 2007 at 5:17 PM)  

Oh, it's so exciting! I'm really sorry I can't be there.

aus_chick  – (August 16, 2007 at 11:30 PM)  

ok, never mind, i just read it. haha! Have a great day, and try not to stress out too much :)

MG –   – (August 17, 2007 at 1:47 AM)  

How exciting for you! Here's hoping and praying that your wedding day will be wonderful. I'm sure you've realized that you're changing one last name for another that is almost its backward spelling!! Pretty neat. ;-)

-Susan's mom in GA, USA

mike  – (August 20, 2007 at 10:55 AM)  

I've posted some pictures of Sherrin Wedding over on my blog for those who are interested

Homemanager  – (August 21, 2007 at 11:22 AM)  

God's Richest Blessings to you and Dave, Sherrin! I know that the Lord will bless you with the desires of your heart for your special day.
Joyfully,
Karen

Bethany Marie Bewsher  – (August 29, 2007 at 5:41 AM)  

sherrin... praying for you. know you are having a wonderful time. blessings, blessings! let us know the new blog so we can share your joys. love you so much. love, bethany b.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP