Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tupperware galore

My mother gave me a Tupperware party as a Bridal Shower. Initially I was not very enthusiastic, but the results speak for themselves . . .


I already had some pantry containers, but most of these came from the party. I was totally amazed at how much I received thanks to the generosity of my guests . . . I also received some additional kitchen items. I don't think I have ever seen a pantry so well equipped with "Modular Mates" as Tupperware calls them . . . my sister says it looks like an add for Tupperware!

Most of the containers are empty in this picture, taken last week, but only three are empty now! It is fantastic to be able to have such a neat pantry where it is so easy to find things. I know that many women do quite well without any Tupperware but it is very nice to have!

I feel so incredibly blessed . . . I not only have plenty of food, I also have containers to keep it in!

I look forward to moving into my new home and cooking lots of things :). I have already cooked several meals, as Dave is already living there and we have had guests over for lunch.

Phil  – (July 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM)  

hi sherrin,

i hope none of my family have had any influence on you this way. ;o)

all I can say is it's good stuff, but don't get more than you can actually use.

Anna Naomi  – (July 29, 2007 at 1:30 AM)  

Your pantry looks well organized! Tupperware is very nice to have.

Susan  – (July 30, 2007 at 5:09 AM)  

Oh, how fun. Tupperware is wonderfully helpful. Adrian has a decent stock already, which is nice :-), plus I had a few pieces. What a nice pantry! I wish our apartment had a pantry, but we'll make do :-).

Sherrin  – (July 30, 2007 at 9:38 AM)  

Good point, Phil :). I was a little worried that I had too much Tupperware, but I am quickly finding out that if you want a well stocked pantry it fills up quickly!

Hi Anna Naomi, it is nice to hear from you again.

Oh, Susan, you are wonderful! I don't know if I could be so cheerful about the lack of a pantry. It helps, though, if you have to use bench space, to have some Tupperware to stack there rather than lots of packets. I guess you will also have cupboards?

Susan  – (July 30, 2007 at 9:56 AM)  

Oh, yes, we do have cupboard space, for which I'm very thankful. It's not nearly the same as a pantry, but it will be fine, especially while I'm only cooking for two ;-).

aus_chick  – (July 31, 2007 at 12:10 AM)  

hehe. that tuppaware cream jug was my favorite thing at my parents place - we used it for everything! it was especially good when making pancakes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP