Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spring at The Drew Patch

We have some beautiful spring flowers here at The Drew Patch! Mrs Green Thumb Jean hosts an opportunity to share these "Blooming Tuesday", which I am participating in today. I am a little late, but it is still Tuesday in the USA! At our home we are thrilled with the progress the jasmine is making in covering our shed. The daffodils in the border are also coming along well after a slow start.


Out the front we loved the blossoms on our ornamental cherry.



I pruned back our azaleas and they are rewarding us with a lovelier show than ever before. We are also thrilled that our tiny apple tree (to the left) is producing masses of blossoms and tiny fruit.



There are lots of blossoms at our patch, the hope of fruit to come. The two espaliered apples we planted in July have blossoms and fruit! This is an unexpected blessing and we are looking forward to seeing what comes of it.


In the vegetable garden I planted sweet peas to grow up a tee-pee, and they look just as lovely I imagined (a rare outcome for me)! 



The beauty of spring gives us so much to praise God for, and I'm learning to point out the beauties of God's creation to Elnathan. Visit the Blooming Tuesday post to view other gardens!

Anonymous –   – (November 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM)  

Wow it's spring time in your area! Lovely blooms today, thanks for sharing. :)

Jean  – (November 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

What a beautiful spring garden! Sounds like you will have plenty of rewards for your hard work in the garden. Welcome to Bloomin' Tuesday! Jean

Rosemary  – (November 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM)  

So enjoyed reading your post. Wonderful garden

Deb  – (November 4, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

Oh, Sherrin, everything is lovely! I love anticipating spring, and it has overtaken Fall as my favorite season. I love the newness of life! I'm so glad you joined Bloomin' Tuesday this week because I enjoy seeing your garden and how big Elnathan is getting!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP