Related Posts with Thumbnails

28 weeks of pregnancy

Entering the third trimester of pregnancy is a great excuse to get out my most "obviously pregnant" dress! I have to be in the right mood for this dress!

Time has flown . . . and now I'm nearly 29 weeks with only about 11 weeks to prepare. 

We continue to praise God for a relatively easy pregnancy, although my back pain has worsened and I need to rest more.

In this picture we can see one of new baby apple trees on its espalier. You can also see the part of our veggie garden that has next to nothing in it at the moment except horse manure, waiting for spring plantings. I am hoping to get lots of planting done before November 11!

Anonymous –   – (August 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM)  

Sherrin, you are looking radiant! I am glad that you are feeling well. Blessings!

Deb  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:52 AM)  

Very nice picture, Sherrin! you do look radiant! And you're right...I can hardly believe that it's 3rd trimester already! The time did fly by! I do hope you can plant all your spring crops before the baby comes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP