Related Posts with Thumbnails

Big news for a big brother



Anonymous –   – (April 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM)  

Wonderful news!How far along are you?

Unknown  – (April 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

Congratulations :-)
Absolutely Wonderful news!

Faith  – (April 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

how wonderful for you all!!! when is the new little one due? hope you are feeling well....I am just back from our spring break trip to Paris, France with my family and now we are settling in to return to the classroom and work. Was so glad I decided to check my blog list!!

Deb  – (April 12, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

Sherrin!!! What very special news!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well.

Helen –   – (April 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

Great news! Congratulations!
Cheers and God bless

Susan  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

I'm so excited for you, Sherrin! I'm tickled that we're pregnant at the same time :-).

Sherrin  – (April 13, 2010 at 10:10 AM)  

It is wonderful to get comments from friends about our special news! Thank you! We are praising God for his abundant blessings.

I feel much better than I did last time, and can eat a wider variety of food. This is a very good thing since I now have more people to feed and I have to change dirty nappies! Praise God for his kindness!

Baby is due on November 11, and a good friend is due the same day! I am about nine weeks pregnant but am not keeping track as well as I did the first time!

Father's Grace Ministries  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

Congratulations! Sherrin and family! May God continue to bless you abundantly. So glad you are not so sick this time around. I remember I had some really bad days with pregnancy no. 2 and had to get help with looking after our eldest at the time.
Claire

se7en  – (April 14, 2010 at 6:38 PM)  

What a sweet sweet messenger and what a cute message!!! Congratulations to you all!!!

Ami  – (April 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

Congrats Sherrin - so happy for you all!!

Roelien Hidding –   – (April 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

Congratulations! Hope all continues to go well for you all! Nasthan has a big change coming and you will be busy with two little ones!! It is as blessing and hope you really get to enjoy it! Congrats to Dave too!

Bridget  – (April 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM)  

Awesome news Sherrin! Huge congrats to the whole family xx

Anna  – (April 16, 2010 at 3:03 AM)  

Congrats! Wonderful news. God is so good!

Anonymous –   – (May 12, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

Oh Sherrin! I only just read this! HOW EXCITING for you! May God bless that precious little life! I'm sure that Elnathan will make a fantastic big brother! :D
Love and blessings from the Rayner tribe!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP