Related Posts with Thumbnails

A 10-week-old unborn baby



I searched for a picture of a 10-week-old unborn baby, the age of our new child. I love this picture from London's Science Museum. I always wonder how they get these pictures, and hope that the baby lived. However, it is wonderful to be able to know what your baby looks like in the womb. Look at those tiny fingers and toes!

The Librarian  – (April 17, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

Ah! So nice to see a photo that really shows how baby like they are. Some photos make them look a bit more alien.

So exciting :)

Karen  – (April 18, 2010 at 8:51 AM)  

Sherrin, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations to you, Dave and Elnathan! The picture makes me think of this:
"A person is a person no matter how small" by Dr. Suess

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP